Transparency disabled when using different compile options

Questions and postings pertaining to the development of ImageMagick, feature enhancements, and ImageMagick internals. ImageMagick source code and algorithms are discussed here. Usage questions which are too arcane for the normal user list should also be posted here.
drunkensapo
Authentication code: 6789

Transparency disabled when using different compile options

Post by drunkensapo »

Dear all,
I have an ongoing project which uses magick, and it is in a very mature state. Everything works on linux, mac and windows without a flaw. I even ported everything to iOS and still works like a charm. However, due to a compatibility problem with another library, I had to recompile my iOS version to disable png and jpeg support. In this trimmed version, transparency is not working at all.
The configure options I'm using are the following:

Code: Select all

./configure --disable-opencl --disable-largefile --with-quantum-depth=8 --with-magick-plus-plus --without-fontconfig --without-tiff --without-lcms --without-lcms2 --without-lzma --without-perl --without-x --disable-shared --disable-openmp --without-bzlib --without-freetype --without-openexr --without-jpeg --without-png
Is there any option that could accidentaly disable it?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Juan
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Transparency disabled when using different compile options

Post by snibgo »

drunkensapo wrote:In this trimmed version, transparency is not working at all.
I don't know the answer, but it would help if you show a command that demonstrates the problem.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
drunkensapo

Post by drunkensapo »

Is not a command, it is C++ code writing directly to the alpha channel of an image. If I run it from the version compiled with png and jpg it works, if I run from the version without them, I get no transparency. I will post an example later.
drunkensapo

Post by drunkensapo »

I think I found the problem. I still don't know why happens. I will post later. Thanks.