Download for DLL and LIB

Magick++ is an object-oriented C++ interface to ImageMagick. Use this forum to discuss, make suggestions about, or report bugs concerning Magick++.
rondo
Authentication code: 1152

Download for DLL and LIB

Post by rondo »

For the past few days I have been struggling to build and use Magick++. I just want to be able to include the library in a C++ project and use it. From what I have been reading, it seems like all I need to accomplish this is the DLL file and the LIB file. Is there anywhere I can download a dll and a lib file for magick++?
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Download for DLL and LIB

Post by snibgo »

You also need .h files.

What platform are you on? IM comes in many flavours: Q8, Q16, Q32, Q64, with or without HDRI, with or without many delegates, and so on. Rather than trying to download just the parts you need, it should be easier to download the source and build it with whatever compiler you use.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
rondo
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Download for DLL and LIB

Post by rondo »

I am on visual studio community 2017. I have downloaded the source and built it. But when I try to use it in my own project I get many "unresolved external symbol" errors. I have already looked at the other posts about that error and they did not help. Also, there are no dll files created after I build, only lib files.