WARNING **: couldn't load font "Arial Narrow..."

Magick.NET is an object-oriented C# interface to ImageMagick. Use this forum to discuss, make suggestions about, or report bugs concerning Magick.NET
Try1
Authentication code: 1152

WARNING **: couldn't load font "Arial Narrow..."

Post by Try1 »

Hello all. I have two questions about this message.

1. This message I see only in immediate window of Visual Studio. Any my attempt to catch up it and show it to end user was unsuccessful. I try trap it as console output, as trace log and any another known methods. But unsuccessful. How I catch up this message in my own code?

2. How exactly I may configure font in MagickNET ? I read SVG and plain to convert it to PDF, but receive only bullshit instead PDF.

** WARNING **: couldn't load font "Arial Narrow Semi-Condensed Not-Rotated 13.5", falling back to "Sans Semi-Condensed Not-Rotated 13.5", expect ugly output.
** WARNING **: couldn't load font "Sans Semi-Condensed Not-Rotated 13.5", falling back to "Sans Not-Rotated 13.5", expect ugly output.
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: WARNING **: couldn't load font "Arial Narrow..."

Post by snibgo »

1. I don't know Visual Studio, sorry.

2. The warnings tell you that SVG wants fonts that are not installed on your computer. I suggest you install the fonts (with your computer's usual method), or change the SVG.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
Try1
Authentication code: 1152

Re: WARNING **: couldn't load font "Arial Narrow..."

Post by Try1 »

Some fonts is not free. In my computer I don't have that font, I don't know what fonts will present in end-user computer. Therefore my main problem as minimum is notify end-user about broken PDF as result of transforming SVG, therefore catch up ** WARNING ** is extremely important task, because another font size and type create full broken PDF. And I have no idea how to receive this most important warning in my own code, not in immediate window of Visual Studio.