server error

Use this forum for comments, suggestions or problems related to the online ImageMagick Studio web interface @ https://imagemagick.org/MagickStudio.
jfarrow
Authentication code: 6789

server error

Post by jfarrow »

I get the following Internal Server Error on any of the tabs after I have uploaded my image. It's not every image. It appears it might be the ones where the embedded colorspace is adobe 1998?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.imagemagick.org Port 80
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: server error

Post by fmw42 »

I can duplicate that error message at the official site http://www.imagemagick.org/MagickStudio ... Studio.cgi

# create test image

Code: Select all

convert lena.png -strip -profile /Users/fred/images/Profiles/AdobeRGB1998.icc lena_adobe.jpg
# go to MagickStudio
1) choose image lena.adobe.jpg
2) view
3) select annotate or identify
4) Get error message

Code: Select all

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.imagemagick.org Port 80
magick
Site Admin

Post by magick »

The color management system relies on the LCMS delegate library which failed with a memory corruption error. We upgraded the delegate library and now MagickStudio appears to be working properly.
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Post by fmw42 »

It seems to be working fine now for me using the same image that I used above.