cross compiling

The MagickWand interface is a new high-level C API interface to ImageMagick core methods. We discourage the use of the core methods and encourage the use of this API instead. Post MagickWand questions, bug reports, and suggestions to this forum.
ned
Authentication code: 1151

cross compiling

Post by ned »

Hi all,

I am not able to find enough information on cross compiling MI and running it on a target.

What I was able to do is cross compiled libraries: libMagickCore-7.Q16HDRI.so.2, libMagickWand-7.Q16HDRI.so.0 and create small application based on wand interface. Application is suppose to read image, add text to it and save image. It all compiles but when I try to run it on the target I get errors:

Magick: UnableToOpenConfigureFile `magic.xml' @ warning/configure.c/GetConfigureOptions/715.
Magick: UnableToOpenConfigureFile `type.xml' @ warning/configure.c/GetConfigureOptions/715.
Magick: DelegateLibrarySupportNotBuiltIn 'Helvetica' (Freetype) @ warning/annotate.c/RenderFreetype/1792.
Magick: DelegateLibrarySupportNotBuiltIn 'Helvetica' (Freetype) @ warning/annotate.c/RenderFreetype/1792.

Did somebody get it running on different target from build machine? What other then libraries and exe we need to copy and where to make it work?

Thanks,

Ned