The problem about the API of MagickWhiteThresholdImage and MagickEvaluateImage

The MagickWand interface is a new high-level C API interface to ImageMagick core methods. We discourage the use of the core methods and encourage the use of this API instead. Post MagickWand questions, bug reports, and suggestions to this forum.
liuxiaomeng2270
Authentication code: 1152

The problem about the API of MagickWhiteThresholdImage and MagickEvaluateImage

Post by liuxiaomeng2270 »

HI,

When I use the API of MagickWhiteThresholdImage on one linux operating system, the API works well.
But When I use it on another linux operating system, the background color of processed image will be blue,green or other color, And originally black letters will turn white.

The same problem also occurs in the API of MagickEvaluateImage. When I set MagickEvaluateOperator to AddEvaluateOperator on one linux operating system, the API works well, on another linux operating system, the processed image turns black.

One linux operating system that the API works well is NeoKylin, the verision of ImageMagic is 6.7.8-9. the other operating system is Kylin, the verision of ImageMagic is 6.8.9-9.

Is it related to the operating system ? Or is it related to the version ?

Any suggestions?

THX
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: The problem about the API of MagickWhiteThresholdImage and MagickEvaluateImage

Post by snibgo »

Which version works? Which doesn't?

I suggest you paste complete but minimal program(s) that don't work as you think they should.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com