PDF Pages to Lots of PDFs Job

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
DonGouldNZ
Authentication code: 6789

PDF Pages to Lots of PDFs Job

Post by DonGouldNZ »

Hi

I have a couple of requirements.

JOB 1

I'm using Remark OMR software to read OMR forms.

The client has given me PDF documents with 150 pages in them.

I need to turn that 150 page document into 150 single page PDF documents or even JPG images.

I will then be processing the JPGs or Single page PDF with Remark.

JOB 2
However, I'm printing the original documents on different printers and scanning them with different scanners. This is meaning that the images are not always the same size and this upsets Remark as it does not use any Registration system to scale the documents before attempting to find the OMR zones.

I can put registration marks on the original documents.

So, I also need the images scaled and skqueued to registration marks.

JOB 3
I need to know if the student has signed the form. Remark will chop out the signature area into a nice little jpg for me. All I need you to do is tell me if the jpg has some crap in it or if it's blank (ie white space). This doesn't need to be an exact science. I just need to know if I should tell a human to have a look at whats going on.

I just need you to write me a text file:

sign1.jpg, true
sign2.jpg, false
sign3.jpg, true

So in the above example you're saying that sign2.jpg appeared to just a scan of a blank bit of paper.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

We are developers.

I'm looking for someone one who can do odd jobs like this for me on a case by case and give us some direction.

I need to know what these tasks will cost me to get done. Ideally I'd pay via either credit card or paypal.

Thanks guys!

D
pipitas
Authentication code: 15

Re: PDF Pages to Lots of PDFs Job

Post by pipitas »

There never seems to have been a reaction to this. Is this still current?