We want to thank the following sponsors of the ImageMagick project, including:
- We manage everything so you don't have to
- Enabling today. Inspiring tomorrow.
- The world's most versatile file uploading and processing service
- Image And Video Management In The Cloud.
- We enable secure connections for websites.
Post any ImageMagick patches to the Issues forum if you think you have found and fixed a bug or security vulnerability. Post to the Developers forum if you want to propose an enhancement for discussion.
ImageMagick has been available for free since the early 1990's. It has consistently been one of the most comprehensive free image processing packages available, but, unlike competing packages, it continues to be supported and enhanced. Today, ImageMagick is more comprehensive and better supported than ever.
ImageMagick has enjoyed considerable support from commercial users. Since ImageMagick is not restricted from use in commercial or proprietary applications, it is used to support thousands of commercial web sites and is used in professional digital image and movie studios as well as publishing shops. It is also used as a component of a number of commercial applications. Many of these commercial users have made contributions to ImageMagick, large and small, often anonymous, but always appreciated.
ImageMagick Studio LLC is looking for support from individuals or companies that use ImageMagick, or would like to help support free software. If you or your company depends on ImageMagick, supporting ImageMagick is a way to express your gratitude and to contribute back to the further development of ImageMagick.
ImageMagick support can take many forms. The following are some possibilities:
- Contribute source code or patches to help improve ImageMagick.
- Send us a licensed copy of Adobe Photoshop.
- Lend us developers to add support for additional image formats or to finish integrating support for the SVG specification.
- Extend our FFT algorithm to support non-square images.
- Port our Unix build environment from Autoconf / Automake to CMake.
- Provide technical writers to assist with the development of commercial-grade technical documentation.
- Donate a quality SWOP or Eurostandard ICC profile to use as a default CMYK to RGB conversion profile.
- Donate a workstation with a modern processor and plenty of memory and disk. We would use it for our primary development environment.
- Donate an Windows laptop so we can build and test ImageMagick on Windows 10.
- Make a monetary contribution:
Donations can be anonymous, or public.
If you prefer a recurring subscription or if you have any questions about supporting ImageMagick, please contact us.